Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Why am I Blogging Out of My Mind?

God is up to something!

OK, so I'm a private person. Introvert. Shy.
I keep my inner life mostly inside...with the exception of a few people I risk revealing more of inner me with. I'm OK with that.

~ HEAR MY VOICE ~
Lately the Lord is stretching my ears to hear him. . . and then to speak what I hear.
Tho I prefer the behind-the-curtain part of the stage...my husband will tell you I do a lot of directing via stage whispers from the safety of back stage...I feel the Lord's firm hand in the small of my back urging me out to front stage. Yikes!

He has graciously granted me time to toe-dip into "thus sayeth the Lord."
I take that so very seriously!
Maybe too seriously.
I cannot not speak any longer.

Something in this is urgent.

I have a sense the time is now for the BODY OF CHRIST to speak into each other's lives...and into an ever darkening world.
I'm seeing dusk fade into blacker and blackest black.
People are rightly afraid.

HERE WE GO!
We are in a preparation time.
The Body must grow in recognizing the voice of their Shepherd.
The pasture is growing more treacherous...and those who cannot discern His voice over the din are vulnerable.

Some will be picked off by our enemy.
Some will wander and lose their way...and oh so much of the precious time we have been given.


So, for anyone who finds this little blog, I will be speaking out the things I believe the Lord is telling me -- for the sake of His people.

Perhaps these words are for you?
PPing


1 comment:

  1. "The Body must grow in recognizing the voice of their Shepherd...
    The pasture is growing more treacherous...and those who cannot discern His voice over the din are vulnerable..."
    These words ring so true! Do we even know HOW to discern His voice over the others? Do we even believe we NEED to discern His voice? Aren't we constantly fed messages that it's all black and white and simple.
    The Body must grow in recognizing the voice of their Shepherd!

    ReplyDelete